I’m sure that you’ve all seen the latest news, Vitamin G has stepped down from her post as my co-blogger. A sad day for 141characters indeed! We’ll miss her and her witty thoughts about food, festivals, and zombies. I gladly invite her back to guest post from time to time! I’ll miss you, Vitamin G! Mainly because this means that I have to come up with more blog posts. Eek. I suppose that I could look for a new co-blogger. Hmmm. Let’s see what some of my major requirements would be:
– Must love food and hating on celebrities. I mean, what else would you write about?
– Must hate vampires. Vitamin G wholeheartedly disagreed and it made things uncomfortable.
– Must be a good writer. See any of Vitamin G’s posts for proper 141characters writing style.
– Must be funny, but not funnier than me. Vitamin G was really clever but I’d like a new co-blogger to not be funnier than me, I want to be the outright funny one this time. Selfish? I don’t care. It’s my blog now, suckas!
– Must also be unemployed. Blogging is easier when you’re unemployed. I think that’s where Vitamin G went wrong.
Interested in applying? Please send a writing sample that I may or may not steal from you and use as a future post. It all depends on how funny it is. I will then schedule an interview with you over a meal or ice cream. You must pay.
On second thought, as much as I’d love the free ice cream, I’ll just stick to blogging by myself. I will gladly take suggestions on future or recurring posts though! Let me know what you want to see on 141characters and I’ll do my best to cover it.
Farewell, Vitamin G!